25 January 2006

It's been that long...

I can't believe how long it has been since I last posted. I really have no excuse, but I've come up with a few that just might work. :) I have been working on my L&L Angel of the Morning most days and nights, there are about 10 different shades of blue and right now, I'm kind of tired of looking at blue... But, I will be diligent, as I want this project finished!

I've also been reading non-stop, so it seems. I have read the second book in the Women's Murder Club series by James Patterson. It was just as good as the first! I've also read Memoirs of a Geisha, another really good book. It was a great love story, not in a Nicholas Sparks kind of way either. Not that he is bad, but his books are tearjerkers and this one was not that at all. I've also read Through the Grinder by Cleo Coyle. This was a really good mystery. If you have not read anything by her yet, they are wonderful mysterys set in a coffee shop in New York... Nice reading and very enjoyable!! :)

Other than that I've been doing hockey games on the weekends, which can be very long... The last time we were at the rink for 6 hours or so... Not the easiest thing to do with a toddler, let me tell you! But only a few more weeks and then we get our nights and weekends back, so Yeah!!

Well, hopefully, it won't be so long between posts again! I have to get batteries for my camera and then I will upload a current picture of Angel of the Morning... And anything else I happen to get accomplished :)

Hugs!

2 comments:

mainely stitching said...

You are so much the better Mommy than me! I would never take my wee beasties to an indoor sporting event, even to cheer on our eldest.

I did take them to a school play that Max was in, and immediately after (I am not kidding) they banned younger siblings from attending school plays!

Can't wait to see a progress picture on L&L!

Stitch said...

Howdy do Nona!! I've BLOG TAGGED you!!! Please go back to my blog and answer the questions that are on there. Tag your it!! LOLOLOL *BIG HUGE HUGS*

Ash