02 June 2006

Sad news

I guess that some things happen for a reason, even if we do not actually know what that reason is. I have a firm believe in a higher power, I believe in karma, and I do believe that you are eventually rewarded for your good deeds. But, it still makes you wonder why some things happen. Our kitten that we rescued from the back of a pickup has crossed the rainbow bridge. I don't know what happened or why. He was doing so well on formula, and he was showing signs of growth, but when I went to look in on him, he had already passed over. I don't know what I could have done differently, and I know that he was living on a hope and a prayer when I found him, but it still saddens me greatly.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh Nona, that is such sad news.

Stitch said...

Hi Nona!! *BIG HUGE HUGS* I'm so sorry to hear about the kitten..crossing the Rainbow Bridge. How tragic!! But at least he was with a loving and caring family for the short time he was on Earth. Bless your hearts!! :) I miss ya!!

Have a great day!!

Ash

We need to get back in the habit of emailing each other again...;)

mainely stitching said...

So sorry, Nona. Poor little fella. I'm glad that his last days were spent with people who love him.