14 January 2008

The first day... again...

Today was the first day of school here in beautiful Wyoming. At least its the first day back for all of the colleges here, my kiddos went back on 1/2... It doesn't seem to matter how many semesters I have under my belt, the first day of class is always one of those that you just cannot miss. In my case, the first few days of nursing classes are all orientation and testing, so it makes it a wee bit more stressful than just picking up needed classes for a degree. Based on my clinical schedule, I learned that I have to drop one fun class and try to pick up another to take its place... So if any of you have opinions on which would be better, public speaking or intro to allied health professions, I would appreciate any of the comments you might have. For me, its 6 of one and half-dozen of another...

Well, hopefully, I'll have a bit more time for fun and games this semester than what I did last semester. So look for more posts from me in the coming months... :o)

No comments: