12 January 2008

My candidate dropped out...

Well here I was trying to be on the forefront of politics, checking out the candidates and seeing who was a good match for my beliefs and values and out goes one of the people that had my support. New Mexico Gov. Bill Richardson withdrew his candidacy. Wow, was that tough for us registered Dems here in the Equality State. Now mind you, being a democrat in Wyoming is hard enough, so when you find a nice conservative Democrat that *might* be accepted in this political climate you are excited... Now what we have left for candidates will probably not be embraced, but I still have hopes for my Republican back-up candidate. I guess I'll have to keep my fingers crossed that Fred Thompson doesn't drop out, if that happens I don't know who will move up to #1 candidate for me, but only time will tell.

No comments: