07 July 2006

First of the bounty we planted

We have finally started to get some of our vegetables up in the garden. We've been keeping an eye on them, just waiting and waiting. Well our wait is finally over! :)


Here is the first of our radishes and peas. There weren't too many peas for the first round, but we are now inundated with radishes. I have no idea what I'm going to do with all of them! I am going to try to pickle some of them, though. My husband got crazy planting these, but I don't want them to go to waste. Last time he planted so many, my horses got the excess... And yes, they loved them!


Here is our giant radish! My husband is a big guy and this is definitely a big radish! I hope that everything else comes up just as good. I already know that the carrots won't be in such a hearty abundance, as my loving Jeff sprayed them with weed killer! Yep, couldn't believe that either. :)

1 comment:

mainely stitching said...

Wow, I love radishes!