21 August 2006

Summer's just about over

I can't believe that another summer is just about over. I'm starting classes today and my 2 older children start school next Monday. The year is just flying by.

I know that I haven't been around much. I have had a few problems creep up that needed fixed and then I had a few bad experiences with people not following through on their online committments. That whole experience just kind of soured me to wanting to be on the internet. I was punishing myself for not being a better judge of character. But, I'm slowly coming around and I am looking forward to re-establishing my online friendships. So, please forgive my lapse of judgement.

2 comments:

mainely stitching said...

Hi Nona! How was your first day of classes??? Glad to see a post from you, and hoping all is well. :)

Stitch said...

Hi Nona! How exciting for you to start classes! Whoo hoo!! Congrats! I'm sorry that you've had some sour sprouts..down you lately. I understand not wanting to be on the net..no need to apologize hon. There are some rotten people out there..that promise you the moon...or you give the moon to them..and nada. But you've got to take hold in the friends that you do have..as you know we wouldn't "sour" you. :)

Glad to see you back!!

*BIG HUGS*

X Stitch X