27 December 2005

All done for now


Christmas has come and gone, and let me just say I already miss it! I love being able to go out and get gifts for my loved ones and watch them open the gift up... It's really cool... But, alas, it is over for a year... My kids had a blast... My daughter informed me though, that she got too many clothes this year and not enough toys... So next year will be a little bit less for the older kids... My youngest son, however, had a great time opening gifts! He received one of those popper toys that pops as you pull it along... He's tried to take that thing everywhere!! It is really too cute!

I didn't get any stash for Christmas, but I'm not complaining... As you can see from the previous posts, I've been getting my fair share of it, and I'm not done receiving yet... :) I've been stalking my mailbox waiting for my order from Stitching Bits and Bobs... I know it will come soon... That's what I keep repeating at least! LOL!! I'm trying to get my WIP's done before the New Year, but I don't think that I will be successful on all of them... But that gives me a goal to complete next year! Always look to the bright side!

2 comments:

mainely stitching said...

Your youngest is cute enough to eat with a spoon! Just love those little footie PJs...

Stitch said...

Awww..what a cutie!!!! :) I know what you mean Nona...I just wish I could see everyone's faces that I mailed gifts to this year..LOL Or your face for that matter when you get my contest prize! Hehehe....which I'm still working on. :) Anyhoo...no worries about not getting stash for Christmas...just more that you can get during the rest of the year! LOL

*BIG HUGS*

Ash