12 December 2005

Wonderful mail day!!!


Today, started off so terribly, with 3 sick children... Oh, it was not a good time for any of us... But then the mail came... What a wonderful pick-me-up... Only one bill, and two parcels of cross stitch goodies. I received my Birthday Club gift, although my special day was last month, it kind of prolongs the fun. :) I received a lot of wonderful patterns, some very beautiful floss, waste canvas, a cool pansy kit from krienik, stitchband and some fabbie, with a cute card...

And then, I received my order from Stitches n' things, from their after Thanksgiving sale. I ordered a few patterns and some RG fuzzy floss, for an exchange that I am in. I really love the Britty Kitty pattern, I am making an afghan out of the Britty Kitties for her, and of course, This House Believes speaks for itself...

What a wonderful mail day it was! Now if I could only have a few more of these, with no bills! LOL!

2 comments:

mainely stitching said...

What a wonderful day for mail! Your stash haul is fantastic - enjoy! I hope the kids will soon be back in good health!

Stitch said...

Alright Nona!!! Awesome stash enhancing day!! You definately deserve it! :)

*Big hugs*

Ash ( stitchertigger )