22 January 2007

What a busy weekend!

I cannot believe all of the stuff that is going on right now! Since I was selected as a State Finalist in the Mrs. Wyoming America pageant, I have been more involved in things that I had no idea even happened! For one, I went to a Passion Party. For those who take offense to any reference to anything sexual, you should just stop reading now...

For those that have never heard of this, or want more information, a Passion Party is a way of learning about sexual awareness, while promoting a healthy relationship. This was a fundraiser for another State Finalist in the area. Our presenter was very professional and NOTHING embarassed her! It made everything more relaxed. I must say that if you have the opportunity to go to one, you should. And if you have the opportunity to go as a couple, I think that would just be the most fun way of doing this... But then again, maybe not!

For those that I may have offended, I'm sorry. For those that I didn't, well I knew you guys were awesome. And just so you know, my husband was very supportive, this was not done in secrecy. He took care of all of the kids, so I could have a bit of a girls' night out.

I'll let you know about the other events later on. :)

No comments: