09 February 2006

New baby in our family!!! :)


This is so exciting! I love babies! Especially if I'm not the one who has to get up with them in the middle of the night! :) My brother and his wife just had their first son a few weeks ago. They are both very excited, as we all are! This is our first new addition since my son was born a few years ago... It's amazing how the time flies! So now I will need to finish stitching my Baby envelope and get it out in the mail. I'm glad that I waited to finish it, because they decided to spell his name differently than how it is usually spelled and I would not have like to have frogged that!

3 comments:

mainely stitching said...

Congratulations!! So what is the beautiful baby boy called? He's so perfect!

I still get baby-cravings when I see a baby. I think - years from now - I will really like being a grandmother.

Stitch said...

Oh Congrats Nona!!! What a wonderful present to the family! LOL

Now get to stitchin on the baby envelope so you can give it before the child turns 21! LOLOLOL

*HUGS*

Ash

Anonymous said...

Ah congratulations to your brother and his wife. What's the name of your new little nephew?